^^
Today is a memorable day. All Vietnam people are full of happiness and excitement because this is the first time Vietnam has won ASIAN champion cup. We have been looking forward to this event for a long time. After overcoming many difficulties, Vietnam football team has become the champion.
I'm very proud that I am a Vietnamese. I believe that when I go aboard I can say aloud to the world that I am a Vietnamese and I have a strongest soccer team at Asian area.
I find very difficult to express my emotion after our team defeat Thailand one at final AFF Cup match. That emotion has never happened to me before. I believed and then disappointed for many times when our team failed at final match.
The victory of Vietnam team really impresses me and teaches me many valuable lessons. It teaches us how to believe, how to keep calm, and how to have iron spirit at important moment.
I would like to send congratulations to our Vietnam football team.
Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 12, 2008
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét